Vast is expanding. Now is the perfect time to join our growing family of local, talented people. Check out all of our new positions and see what is available in your area. Vast Broadband is dedicated to employing local people – local technicians, local service representatives and local managers. Our philosophy is simple: local people better serve local communities. Vast is proud to offer our employees comprehensive benefits packages. Vast Broadband’s employee benefits program offers employees freedom to choose benefits that best meet their needs. Here are a few more reasons Vast Broadband is a great place to work:
Complimentary Vast Broadband Cable and Internet Service (if available in area of employment)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Mat
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation Day
- Paid Sick Day
- Paid Personal Day
- Education Assistance
*Coverage begins on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
Business Account Executive will be responsible for aggressively growing commercial account base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Aggressively target new commercial accounts within an assigned territory and produce consistent sales results that meet or exceed defined sales production quota.
- Retain, grow and support assigned account base.
- Represent the company’s uncompromising commitment to professionalism and integrity in how we do business
- Represent a thorough knowledge of data, Internet, video and voice products and associated applications.
- Manage customer relationships to assure satisfaction with services and prompt resolution of issues.
- Responsible for warehousing and managing sales leads.
- Responsible for producing competitive analysis and sales proposals
- Responsible for forecasting and measuring results.
- All other duties as assigned.
A four-year college degree (sales, marketing, business, etc.) is preferred; an equivalent combination of lesser degree and industry experience in Marketing and Sales will be considered.
- Effective tactical planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven success in telecom services.
- Should have good PC skills, Internet mail, Microsoft Office and Windows XP.
Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software, Internet software and e-mail. Ability to learn billing software systems and access online support/tools
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee is required to work designated shift hours. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Vast Broadband is an Equal Opportunity Employer