• Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English;
• Must have basic math skills, use a calculator and read a tape measure;
• Must have some programming knowledge;
• Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment.
Ability to program and run the Haas machining center, Bridgeport mill and lathe and include production orders or tool making. Also be able to perform diversified machining operations largely on standard work having close tolerances and finish specifications.
• Sets up and operates machine shop equipment and hand tools skillfully in accordance to prints, part drawings and specifications;
• Conducts largely repetitive work where fixtures, machine stops and indexing devices are utilized to control critical tolerances or where dimensions may or may not be difficult to maintain;
• Performs metal maintenance work and fabrication tool making;
• Assists lower-level machine operators to develop skills to produce production parts to specification;
• Develops operations sequence, selects tooling/tool feed rates and work support to suit work and material characteristic of setup when instructions are not already provided;
• Utilizes measuring equipment to set up, operate and check work;
• Under general supervision, seeks instructions and guidance on setup and operating difficulties as they arise;
• Maintains simple reports on work orders handled and quantities produced and project and/or repair records.
From Day One with Hydro, employees can enjoy benefits including:
• Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
• Retirement Savings Plans with Company match/contributions
• Education Assistance
• Bonus plan eligibility for all levels of employees
• Parental Leave