- Undergo a physical for respirator use clearance
- Follow specific directions on work that will need to meet historic preservation practices
- Use hands and arms in handling, installing, position, and manipulating things up to 100 lbs.
- To perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling tools.
- Comply with safe, secure, and healthy work environment standards and procedures as they pertain to federal and state regulations
- Identify problems quickly and making immediate and effective corrective action
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to changing priorities and deadlines
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Salary Range: $12-$14 per hour
Skills: Background in carpentry and/or restoration of historic structure a plus but not required.
To Apply: Send a resume with at least 3 working references
OR a 510 General Application to
610 Summit Street
Yankton, SD 57078