Business & Career Expo
The Yankton Chamber Business & Career Expo is a new event promoting education and the Yankton business community!
This event will showcase business products and services, include a job fair for employment seekers and is open to Mount Marty College Students, faculty and the general public.
The 2016 Business & Career Expo has been rescheduled for April 6, 2016 at the Laddie Cimpl Arena. Businesses and recruiters – get in front of hundreds of attendees for the 1st Business & Career Expo in Yankton!
This expo is open to the public, Mount Marty College Students & Faculty and all area educators!
Booth Space Pricing:
- Non-Profits – $100
- Members – $150 (if selected in a bundled membership, this rate does not apply)
- Non-Members – $200
- Tables & Chairs will be available to all vendors (electricity is available upon request).
- Door Prizes are encouraged from exhibitors (Minimum Value $25)
- Deadline to secure booth is January 22, 2016. Any requests after the deadline will be an additional $25 and will not be included in the exhibitor booklet or passport cards.
- Vendor setup will be Wednesday morning, February 3 from 8:30 – 10:30am. If you need to setup the evening before – please call 665-3636 to arrange a time.
- Lancer Landing will be available for Vendor VIP and Sponsor Area for refreshments and box lunches/sandwich bar for vendors.
- No high heels on the exhibitor floor.
- Parking will be available for vendors next to the arena.
The Mount Marty College Concession stand will be open during the event.
5 Star Communications
Ability Building Services
Applied Engineering, Inc.
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Avera Sacred Heart Majestic Bluffs
First Dakota National Bank
Greater Yankton Living
HeartPrint Home Care
Intek Cleaning & Restoration
Kaiser Heating & Cooling
Mike Durfee State Prison
Missouri National Recreational River
Mitchell Technical Institute
Modern Woodman of America
Mount Marty College
NFAA Easton Yankton Archery Complex
Regional Technical Education Center
Riverfront Broadcasting, LLC -KYNT-KK93-KDAM
Sacred Heart Monastery
Sacred Heart School
SE JobLink/Yankton Area Literacy Council
SD Department of Labor & Regulation-Yankton
SD Division of Rehabilitation Services
South Dakota Human Services Center
State Farm-Rhonda Wesseln
The Landing Restaurant & Lounge
United Way & Volunteer Services of Greater Yankton
University of South Dakota
WNAX/104.1 The Wolf
Yankton Area Chamber of Commerce
Yankton Computer & Network Services
Yankton Convention & Visitors Bureau
Yankton Rexall Drug Company
Yankton School District 63-3
This event is sponsored by the Chamber’s Business Educational Development Committee.