To enhance Yankton’s area surface, rail and air transportation infrastructure.
2015 Strategic Plan
• Pan American Highway Association Membership ~ Maintain an active
involvement with northeast Nebraska communities to encourage four-lane
from Yankton to Norfolk on Highway 81.
• Four-Lane North of Yankton
• Meridian Bridge Area Development – Maintain involvement with the
activities associated with the conversion and other downtown area
• Legislation – Monitor local, state and federal legislation pertaining to
transportation and utility issues and make recommendations to
Governmental Affairs and the Board
• Street Improvements – Continue active involvement with the signaling
and construction of 4th Street due to increased traffic and other projects
as they are initiated
• Reliever Route – Continue to promote from East Highway 50 around
Yankton to North Highway 81.
• Highway 46 from Intersection with Highway 81 to Beresford –
Continue to promote shoulder, re-grade and resurface improvements
• Airport – Promote improvements, maintenance and utilization
• Yankton County Road Improvements – Continue to monitor and
promote critical County road improvement projects
Meetings are held the fourth Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Yankton Chamber & Visitors Center Conference Room, 803 E. 4th St..
Mike Healy, Individual Member
Co-Chair: Dave Mingo, City of Yankton
Chuck Aman, Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. (Board Liaison)
Vernon Arens, Arens Engineering
Ray Epp, Yankton County
Charlie Gross, Mount Marty College
Jeffery Hines, Bartlett & West
Jean Hunhoff, Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Kevin Kuhl, City of Yankton
Dave Mingo, City of Yankton
Amy Nelson, City of Yankton
Kathy Quinlivan, Avera Sacred Heart Hospital (Board Liaison)
Dave Rehurek, Dave’s Full Throttle Dyno Shop
Chip Simonsen, Masonry Components, Inc.
Brad Wenande, Northwestern Energy
Kevin Domogalla, Nebraska Department of Roads
Rod Gall, South Dakota Department of Transportation
Gary Kimm, Pan American Highway Association
Bob Wiebelhaus, Nebraska Department of Transportation
For more information or to join the Transportation Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 665-3636.