To serve as the goodwill and public relations representatives for the Yankton Chamber.
2016 Strategic Plan
- Community Festival Parades – Participate in Czech Days, Riverboat Days and holiday parade.
- Ribbon Cuttings – Host “First Dollar” and “Growth Award” ribbon cuttings and special events.
- Membership Mixers – Host during the year from 5-7 p.m. in Jan., Mar., Apr., Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec.
- Chamber Golf Day – Hosted at Fox Run Golf Course.
- Annual Meeting and Banquet – Host and provide volunteer assistance prior and during event.
- Executive Welcome – Host business executives that are both new to Yankton and promoted to executive status.
Meetings are held the first Wednesday at noon.
Sean Wamble, Ace Bike & Fitness
Co-Chair: Ashley Miller, WNAX/104.1 The Wolf
Anna Bakley, First Dakota National Bank
Cheryl Beck, Limestone, Inc.
Jane Bobzin, KYNT, Hot Country, The DAM
Caryn Chappelear, Missouri Valley Shopper
Jeannine Economy, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan/Yankton Printing
Sarah Honrath, KYNT, Hot Country, The DAM
Stacy Hubert, Edward Jones
Patti Kosters, Missouri Valley Shopper
Laura Marshall, First National Bank
Lynn Meredith, Embroidery & Screen Works, Inc.
Cynthia Miller, KYNT, Hot Country, The DAM (Board Liaison)
Lori Peterson, Downtown Screen Printing & Embroidery
RJ Rieger, First Dakota National Bank
Sandy Spady, Lewis & Clark Ford
Kelsey Tramp, Williams & Company, P.C.
Danielle Ward, Williams & Company, P.C.
Jack Weeks, First National Bank (Board Liaison)
Paul Wintz, Wintz & Ray Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
For more information or to join the Ambassadors Committee e-mail email@example.com or call (605) 665-3636.