To serve as the goodwill and public relations representatives for the Yankton Chamber.
2017 Strategic Plan
- Community Festival Parades – Participate in Czech Days, Riverboat Days and holiday parade.
- Ribbon Cuttings – Host “First Dollar” and “Growth Award” ribbon cuttings and special events.
- Membership Mixers – Host during the year from 5-7 p.m. in Jan., Mar., Apr., Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec.
- Chamber Golf Day – Hosted at Fox Run Golf Course.
- Annual Meeting and Banquet – Host and provide volunteer assistance prior and during event.
Meetings are held the first Wednesday at noon.
Sean Wamble, Ace Hardware
Nickie Anderson, Ability Building Services
Cheryl Beck, Limestone, Inc.
Jane Bobzin, Riverfront Broadcasting & Twist of Pine
Raelynn Coldwell, Mt. Marty College
Bruce Dutrow, 1 Office Solution
Jeanine Economy, Yankton P&D
Doug Frederick, The UPS Store
Sarah Honrath, KYNT, Hot Country, The Dam
Sheila Kuchta, Avera Sacred Heart Foundation
Laura Marshall, First National Bank
Lynn Meredith, Embroidery & Screen Works, Inc.
Cynthia Miller, KYNT, Hot Country, The DAM (Board Liaison)
Jeff Mueller, Restore Church
Natalie Gubbels, Williams & Company, P.C.
Cheyenne Schroeder, Goglin Funeral Home
Sandy Spady, Lewis & Clark Ford
Kelsey Tramp, Williams & Company, P.C.
Danielle Ward, Williams & Company, P.C.
Paul Wintz, Wintz & Ray Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
For more information or to join the Ambassadors Committee e-mail email@example.com or call (605) 665-3636.